My Prudential RideLondon
The AHOY Centre is excited to invite you to take part in Prudential RideLondon’s first ever virtual challenge on Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th August!
Prudential London is the world’s greatest festival of cycling which was due to take place in August. While the Covid-19 pandemic means the festival can’t go ahead this year, we still want to encourage you to celebrate together by getting on your bike, skateboard, wheelchair or scooter and raise vital funds to provide activities to young people and disabled adults.
My Prudential RideLondon includes four challenges for all ages and abilities that youcan do on a route of your choice, wherever you are in the world, on either 15th or 16th August:
- My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100: 100-mile ride
- My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46: 46-mile ride
- My Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 19: 19-mile ride
- My Prudential RideLondon FreeCycle: An event that allows you to set your own challenge (starting from 1km) on the wheels of your choice: bikes, push scooters, skateboards, trikes, balance bikes, roller skates, wheelchairs or anything that is self-propelled (e-bikes are fine too).
So whether you fancy cycling 100-miles cross country or skateboarding 20 laps around the block – it’s YOUR Prudential, your ride, your way in support of The AHOY Centre.
To join #teamAHOY in this challenge follow these 4 steps:
- Register for free at www.myridelondon.co.uk and select your challenge.
- Set up your Virgin Money Giving fundraising page here and select The AHOY Centre as your chosen charity.
- Encourage your family and friends to get involved and help to support AHOY.
- Take part! Set your wheels in motion and complete your challenge anywhere, at any time over the weekend of the 15th and 16th of August.
Once signed up, you will be able to download the My Prudential RideLondon app in event week which will enable friends and family to follow your progress on the virtual Prudential RideLondon route!
You can also check out the My Prudential RideLondon website for more ideas and inspiration, as well as advice on staying safe and cycling responsibly on the road.
Whatever you choose to do for My Prudential RideLondon, don’t forget to spread the word and share photos and videos of your challenge with #MyPRL and tag @AHOYofficial in your posts. We’re looking forward to seeing you all have fun in this fantastic challenge!