Menu choices are planned around your needs, whether you’re holding a meeting or out on the water on a team-building day. Locally-sourced food will change with the seasons, but there is a menu to suit all tastes and your budget. Our catering supplier will discuss particular requirements and tailor the menu to your dietary needs.
Bronze sample menus
from £10 a head for a lunch of home-made soup and selection of sandwiches with a fruit platter.
Italian blend filter coffee, selection of teas and juices and biscuits served at coffee and afternoon tea-time.
Silver sample menus
from £25 per person to include Welcome Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon tea
- Welcome Breakfast – Selection of teas, Italian blend filter coffee, juices, porridge pots and croissants.
- Winter lunch – Home made soups and Cornish Pasties or Ploughman’s lunch
- Summer lunch – Ploughman’s lunch with freshly-made salads and fruit platter
- Afternoon tea – Selection of teas served with home-made cakes
Gold sample menus
from £37.50 per person to include Welcome Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon tea
- Selection of teas, Italian blend filter coffee, juices
- Crunchy Granola with berries and cherries, porridge pots and cereals
- Croissants and Danish Pastries, Fresh Fruit.
- Hearty casseroles, Luxury Shepherd’s Pie or great Curries all served withseasonal side dishes.
- Summer roasts or Cold Cuts with new potatoes and fresh salads.
- Fresh seasonal fruit platters and mini-gateaux desserts.
- Selection of teas, coffees and juices served with home-made cakes